Sunday, October 4, 2009

Meena Thuraisingham : MULTI - TALENTED

  • " Of course, it is important for one to make the right choices. That is how she sees life. That is how she sees careers. "
  • " She recalled what her father told her then : ' If you feel passionate about something, you will be good at it. ' "
  • " I was working long hours ... I love what I was doing (the job) but I also wanted to do other thing close to my heart "
  • " ... high performing organisations are the ones that have strengths in both areas - performance of tasks (the KPIs) as well as trust and relationship building. "
  • " ... key traits of good leaders are good listening skills and the ability to change the way one engages people. "
  • " Every day, we make little choices and that add up to a big choice. It does not matter at what stage of career you are at. It is never to late for you to make the right choice. "
  • " ... the key to achieving a satisfying career is to find your 'sweet spot' - what one is passionate about - and align it with the career plan. "
  • " I just someone who has a work - life balance that works for me. It is really about personal choices, not about availability of time. "

Source - Malaysian Business

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this up, Zainal.